12.04.2010

my friend - botak


well , let me do some intro one of my friend at here ... is a guy who can speed and crazy . his name call botak , his always is a best listener for me and a best guidance for me . i think is good enough introduction at here , short and simple .^^
last time i was thought that always hang out together eat shit sleep shopping or once in the blue moon share some secret to the person that i think she is my closet best friend . but after been thru some thing or problem, i notice that the person i always close with no longer is my best friend or what . and i found out that there is a different story at behind. and i till now only understand what is a best friend meaning stand for , when u facing any problem or need any help , he or she will be the first one who giving they hand to you .

botak thank you that you always be there for me , and leading me to good path way . without you leading me i can't be where am i be at, without you i cant stand strong and see thing clearly . you 're my best . a thousand million thank to you that appear in my life and be my friend guiding me alot . Botak i will remember what you told me : "tough problems are for tough people . He know you can do it because he believe in your ability ". well, i'll remember it all the time and take all those problems as my challenge and over come it . Again thks botak ....

No comments: