5.10.2011

is all about me

when i on the way fly form sarawak. i was keep thinking what was huey ling told me before i fly to kuching . and i was keep thinking and brain storming my brain . all the journey till home . and in the end i get the answer , which is about me . there is alot thing where by no one can help on it . and there is only me my self can handle it . simple , why people very success, and why i still haven reach that level that i want it so badly . everything is about me . i need to know where i from and what i need in life , no matter in life or networking , i need a clear goal that guild me to the end . and there is me , and brand me new of me =) keep moving , i will success . cause success will belong to me . i know that my journey is different from others , and i need to give alot effort the only can get what i want . but nevertheless, i will never give up . know that i hard for a 3 /5 years and get enjoy 30. do what ever i want when i 30 years old.

No comments: