8.06.2011

lifestlye designer. not graphic designer

everyone has their own dream and goal . and i also have my own dream and goal that i want to fright too. recently , i went to interview and i now i become a tele- sale executive . Thur this job, i realize alot of thing and it make me open my eye to another level. well , especially on health care .

but still, alot people will asking me , am i still doing Qnet / Questnet . Well, i will still doing on it . they is still some people misunderstanding with qnet . actually , qnet is a international platform where by can let me to present my self .is a a place for me to achieved my dream and goal in a short period of time (3-5 years). And the bigger dream i have now is become a international speaker , touch million of heart . using my own story .i'm creating my own success path for my future. and i belief that this day will come true . cause now i ready to become a powerful speaker.

seriously , graphic designer this pose it cant bring me to where i want to be .and it will just locked me to be poor . anyway , hahaha. .. i still a designer , where by i is a lifestyle designer . design your life to have a better life. design ur future. hahaha sound great right? yes. is sound great , qnet change my life , and i share this opportunity to everyone , wish that everyone can have a better life ^^

No comments: