12.08.2011

brother , i miss you

well,  after this few day  i had  confirm that , we two  just are  bro  and sis  relationship .  well,   u're   a person who  love and care to  person around you .  some how i  just feel that  i  glad that  being  your sister. ^^ somehow  i   wish you  share all my  story  to you , and i think that  you  will be another   second person who i really trust and share problem  with . bro  , don't  dump  me away , cause  i already  get  use  with the way  you treat me , cause  currently   no 1 can  give me this kind of  treat  like you  giving to me. i wish  i can   everyday  get sayang  from you .i just miss the way  you  touch my head , the way  you  kacau me . well,  i wish the  following  month  is  reaching  soon so that i can  enjoy  back the memory  like  last time .

No comments: