2.06.2012

fuck !! i want financial freedom!!!!!


well,  life still need to  go  on , i cant   always  be like this   . i need to  double  up my  speed . i cant  take my  let myself  leave  so behind .i  cant   stand  with it , i want  show to  everyone my  result , my capabilities. to be honest  that  i  been slow  time for  some period dy .  NOW , i need to  make a  decisions and make a big move toward  my dream!!! i don't care  i  suffer   am i now ,  i  just want to   prove to  everyone  i can !! i  want    financial freedom!!!!!  


我的心里还有不甘心,所以我不会那么容易放弃!!!

new  starting , and  i want rock my world  !!!! i  will mean  it  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  pass is  pass,  just  let  it  at  pass, and  start a  brand new  page  for my life !!! whatever  memory  , no matter  sad or  happy - i will keep in  until  heren put inside  my  deep heart . new life , new starting is waiting  for me =)

No comments: