6.14.2012

able woman vs masterful mistress

yesterday  dinner  with my  friend  yet  is she is my  method as well .  Thru out  the conversation  she make  me have alot  of realization  . Realize that  i need  to lower  down my  ego ,  put  down  my  past  experience and  start  from  begging . after  having  dinner with  her ,  i more clear  with my  road , my direction  . I know where is my  destination . .Leaving is not  mean  that  i  totaly  leave  out  everything , but  just that  i went to  grow up my self and  back to  network  to boom  again . Deeply  thinking  am i  suit for being able woman   or being  a masterful mistress ??? A good  question to asking my self . Alot  people  say  that i  m  more alike a  able  woman  instead  of  masterful mistress. Yet ,  i remember  1 of my friend  said that  be a masterful mistress is  always better den be a  able  woman . Because  masterful mistress able  make their  carreer  success and have a  happiness love . I don't know  end  up i will fall into which  categories . but the main  point  is  i need  gain  back thing i been lost  for a long time  .

No comments: