4.06.2013

Today's XD

Today I go and visit my lovely grandma. But she makes me shock!!!!  I was just keep laughing and laughing for few minutes. 

Well, my grandma asking me when I going to marriage?? Is a good question to me, because I had no idea for it? I told my grandma, I still single don't have any boyfriend yet. I still haven get meet my prince.... still searching my princes. Suddenly , my  grandma using a  serious tone to chat  with me , she just wish  to see me get marriage when she still alive . She just hoping the day will come early.

My grandma are so aggressive pushing to get marriage as soon as I can, I suddenly feel the stress from her. But after chatting with her, I totally understand her feeling, why she says so. 


I'm 24 these years. And I believe  , god have choose the best  man for me .And he still writing the ending story for me  XD .  When timing is right, I will get to meet my Mr. Right. May be he already appears around me, just need a right timing, right place to start the spark.  

Anyway, just be myself and do what I should do now :) 

No comments: